I love black accents in the bathroom, so it's great to see a growing trend in this area. When I designed ours I looked into black tapware which adds a unique twist and striking contrast in all-white bathrooms, but there was very little if anything on offer. I'll be on the lookout soon for a styling client, and I'm really excited to see what I can now find!
There are of course other ways to add black to your bathroom besides tapware. The bathtub below is a real showstopper. I also love the black window frames and ceiling in the following image. If you prefer not to do anything too drastic, look for black accessories such as storage containers, bins and towels. To add warmth and texture to a black and white bathroom, mix in timber, stone and marble elements.
I have loads more examples of stunning bathrooms with black accents, which you will find by browsing through my Bathroom Board on Pinterest. I've also picked out some black bathroom accessories to further inspire you.
01. Black Quart Mirror from Freedom Furniture
02. Aura Home Duo Bath Sheet in Black
03. Normann Copenhagen Sticks Hooks from Design Denmark
04. Black Cherry Pendant from The Minimalist
05. Bradley Regent Black Towel Rail
06. Vivid Slimline Black Wall Basin Bath Set
07. Menu Flip Around from LET LIV
08. Vipp 13 Black Pedal Bin from Design Denmark
09. Maison D'amore Candle from Superette
10. Aesop Nurturing Shampoo
11. Aesop Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturising Masque
12. Uashmama Small Paper Bag from MintSix