Cushions are a great accessory. Not only do they provide added comfort on your sofa or bed, they allow you to play with colour, patterns and texture. Even if you prefer to keep things safe with a neutral room palette, you can use cushions as a way of bringing in a bit of fun, without doing anything drastic. I'm always on the lookout for new designs, both locally and around the world, and today I thought I'd share some of my latest discoveries.
It's great to see that the trend for geometric patterns is still going strong. These colourful cushions are by Place de Bleu, a Danish company comprising of a team of talented women from around the world. All based in Copenhagen, they make everything by hand.
Images 1 | 2
2. Jennifer + Smith Black Vs White Cushion from LET LIV
3. Peaks Printed Cushion Cover by Citta Design
4. Black Triangles Linen Cushion from MintSix
5. Kasi Knit Cushion by Country Road Home
6. Pony Rider Three Points Cushion from Mildred & Co
7. Helga Stripe Woven Cushion Cover by Citta Design
8. Agdal Lambswool Cushion by Country Road Home
9. Zuzunaga Luna Cushion from Inadesignerhome