Fashion and lifestyle brand Cotton On have launched CO:HOME, a brand new range of homewares for everyday living. I was lucky to see the range before it started to hit the stores in October and knew immediately that I wanted to share it with you. The collection takes a pared back approach with beautifully designed pieces that are fresh and modern. Offering living, gift and summer entertaining essentials all with quality and value at the heart, CO:HOME provides great ways to inject fun and style into your home, without breaking the bank! For today's post I've put together my top ten styling tips for automatically updating your space with pieces from the CO:HOME collection.
2. For added warmth, texture and comfort pair your cushions with one of the CO:HOME throws. The cotton varieties on offer are perfect for the the summer months and the throws easily transition from the sofa to the bedroom, or outdoors on cooler evenings. From waffle finishes to gorgeous knits, fun tassels and graphic stripes, there are plenty of options to choose from.
3. Inject a little bit of luxury to your space with one of the beautiful CO:HOME scented candles. Housed in a concrete votive paired with a cork lid, the Astrid Candles have a Scandi-inspired look and textural finish making them one of my favourite products from the range. The hand poured Ellie Candle is packaged in a cute box so it’s ready to gift!
4. Add personality and interest to your home with art and photos framed in one of the CO:HOME picture frames. Mix different sizes in wood and copper to create a fun gallery wall or simply lean them on the shelf as part of a vignette.
5. Stylish storage is an important element for any room update and CO:HOME have some great solutions. The Zoe, a generous storage bag made from soft yet resilient washable paper makes it ideal for use as a laundry bag or planter. Brighten up your space by bringing some of the outdoors in with beautiful foliage housed in the Zoe, or one of the Pia Woven Baskets. Available in three handy sizes, these baskets have a gorgeous metallic detailing and can be used for everything from storing keys and loose change in the hallway, to holding bits and bobs in the office or as a fruit bowl in the kitchen. Storing everyday items into one place will immediately make your space look more tidy, stylish and pulled together.
6. Create a bright and welcoming feel to your home with fresh flowers displayed in one of the CO:HOME ceramic vases. The Marlon range features beautiful muted tones and a textural glazed finish along with different sizes allowing you to mix and match, while the Liyn Vase creates impact in stylish monochrome.
7. Instantly revive a tired-looking bathroom with some of the new CO:HOME Turkish Towels. Woven from lightweight cotton blend, they come in a range of gorgeous colours and patterns to really pack a punch. Designed with versatility in mind, the towels can be used for everything from picnics and beach days to outdoor festivals and sitting poolside, making them the must-have summer accessory. What's more, they cost just $14.95NZD and come gift- ready (rolled up). The perfect gift idea!
8. From kitchen to table, CO:HOME have hit the mark with their range of Aida ceramic serving ware. Featuring a gorgeous dipped glaze pattern the pieces are sure to create a statement for your dining table. They are also easy to look after, making them great for everyday use. For an effortless vibe, pair with the beautiful timber platters and salad servers.
10. Summer calls for outdoor entertaining and the CO:HOME Bo Collection provides the perfect array of pieces for relaxed yet stylish alfresco dining. Made from 100% Melamine, the pieces are as durable as they are versatile and come in range of fun colours, as well as a marble-look finish.