A question I'm often asked is "where do you get your your art prints from?" It's a bit like asking someone where they buy their clothes from.... rarely just one place, but rather a range of shops and designers, both local and overseas, and more often than not these days, online. Even when sticking to a preferred aesthetic, mixing it up keeps things interesting and fresh. Whether it's my wardrobe or interiors, like most I have my regular 'go-to' designers. When it comes to prints, one firm fave is Copenhagen-based artist Nynne Rosenvinge. I love her contemporary style and fun graphics which mix geometric shapes and subtle colour.
Nynne has just released her latest collection for Summer 2014 and once again, she has delivered a range of gorgeous illustrations. There is however a new twist on this one. Titled The Double Edition, each piece features two illustrations, one on each side of the print. As someone who likes to change things around frequently, I think this is genius!
I've picked out the print Dotted Shapes, because I love the soft yellow tones, and shown you how it works alongside some other products I'm currently coveting. Either side of the print would look beautiful with this palette, and I love that you have the choice of injecting a bit more colour when the mood takes you!
1. Aitio Shelves by Cecilie Manz
2. Dotted Shapes Double Edition Print by Nynne Rosenvinge
3. Marble Clock by Norm Architects for Menu from Simon James Concept Store
4. Kabino Sideboard from Normann Copenhagen
5. Mosstickad Pläd blanket from H&M Home
6. Weight Here by Kibisi from Menu Design Shop
7. Geometric Dot Dhurrie Cotton Rug by Bloomingville from SE3
8. Hay About A Lounge Chair from Corporate Culture
The new collection will be available soon from Nynne's Etsy shop, where you can shop the entire range, along with worldwide shipping.