When it comes to interiors, I find grey to be an excellent staple. A grey sofa or rug in the living area provides a great starting point, while grey furnishings such as cushions and linens look great with monochrome, neutrals and wood. For Spring and summer I especially love grey mixed with fresh whites and soft pastels. For bolder colours or to change things up with the cooler seasons, I like the idea of trying navy, mustard, or burgundy.
Images via my Pinterest
You'll always find grey in my home and wardrobe, and I'm already looking ahead to winter, with a few things on the wishlist such as a wool coat and sneakers. Highly unlikely that I'll be buying the Marc Jacobs coat and pieces by Muuto this winter, but a girl can dream, right?
Links below images
2. Marc By Marc Jacobs Max Wool Blend Coat from Net-A-Porter
3. Muuto Under The Bell Lamp from Bauhaus
4. New Balance 410 Grey Trainers from ASOS
5. Menu Large Grinder Set from Simon James Concept Store
6. Grey Storage Sack from The Foxes Den
7. Muuto Rest Sofa from Bauhaus