I also like to treat myself to something every year, but I was so busy in the lead up, this went by the wayside. Afterwards I finally had time to do some online browsing, and put together my wishlist. Here are few things I'm coveting right now.
Links below images
- The Angle Floor Lamp by Douglas and Bec would be perfect for our main living area.
- I'm in love with these Candleholders by Catherine Lovatt for Serax along with everything else in her collection!
- The round shape of the Fog Linen Brass Scarf Hanger is cool and practical.
- I would use these vintage style Kitchen Scissors by Hay every day.
- Ceramic Bowls by Catherine Lovatt for Serax - see above!
- My String Shelf is calling out for the Pyramid Vase by Serax.
- I'd like this Notebook by Hay for my to-do lists and it would look lovely in my office.
- I'm looking for some new posters to frame, and this 2014 Calendar Poster by Playtype is awesome.
- These Organic Icelandic Sheepskins look so cosy, I want one in each colour!